Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Bad blogger

I must confess that I am not very good at remembering to blog. I do keep up with all of yours!

Dana-Not much better! I guess we will blame it on VBS!

Michelle-Jude reminds me so much of Robert. He didn't like to get his hands dirty either. Does he enjoy cooking shows? Maybe he has a calling?

Erin-Super blogger! I miss all of you!!! I want to see the babies again. Isabelle looks so grown up and the boys look smoochable!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yes Jude often reminds me of Robert. I don't know if Jude likes cooking shows as he has never watched one.

Erin said...

What can i say, i guess i win blogger of the the year :D I check everyone's blog at least once a day (and Dana has been leaving me hanging!) I just want to keep everyone up to date with us and i don't want anyone to forget what my kids look like ;) Oh, and i know you are captivated by my knitting ;)