Friday, July 13, 2007

Freaky Friday

Today was the big day! The boys are trained to wear contacts. It went pretty well even though Robert struggled. Of course today was nothing compared to the upcoming mornings of cursing and frusteration that are to come for the next couple of weeks. I am really surprised how much different Dominic looked. I forgot how yummy his chocolate milk eyes looked. He also looks a lot more grown up than he did a year ago.
Tornado Felicia blew through this afternoon in between Totus Tuus and spending the week at her grandparents. She loved camp and said that church camp was "way cooler" than she thought it was going to be. She has 10 new "BFF" to email!!!! She apparently spent a great deal of time playing in the mud based on the way her clothes look!!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Ahhhh, isn't that cute? My little baby nephews are wearing contacts and my baby niece is excited to go to "church camp" I miss them! Can't wait to see your "stash" whatever it is

Dana said...

Do you remember how mad I would get when I had to put my contacts in? At least Robert only has to do put in one. I know what you mean, Sophia's got a bunch of girls that call her all the time from camp!

Michelle said...

Funny on the contacts. I do remember Dana ranting and raving trying to put hers in LOL. Looking forward to your stash :)