Monday, December 3, 2007

December

This is Robert playing "KU Man" when his friend Patrick was over. He found out last week that it costs $17,000 a year to attend school at KU. He is now studying even harder. Scholar Bowl is going well and he lettered a couple of weeks ago. He plays on the varsity team and attended an event in Topeka at Washburn University last weekend called a "Quest" It was an elimination and since his team was in the top 16 they will go back for the finals next month. Over 100 teams started!!

This is the little monkeys with their pumpkins. They each carved their own without my help. No one had to go to the ER for stitches! Go team! Note the mold in Felicia's...these pictures were taken when I was about to throw them away!
This is Dominic's football pic. That is him running towards someone. At the last game they called it over the loud speaker and I found out two things....1)My son is a good player and they called his name a lot. 2)They butchered his name over and over. It's now Dominique Barbara.
He is now in wrestling with the Carroll Junior Club. He weighs in at 88 pounds and got his first bloody nose last week. It's super hard work but he loves it. I guess every family has one!!
I am now doing yoga on a regular basis. The times work well with Dom's wrestling. I take Felicia with me sometimes because it never hurts to have a teenage girl find her inner peace!!


1 comment:

Erin said...

I can't believe Felicia is going to be in high school next year! She is really beautiful :)

Tell Robert i like the "KU Man". Very Classy :D

Dominique Barbara, huh? That is rough. Come on, he is playing football, he isn't a girl! What a cutie!